The Federal Communications Commission has issued rules governing broadcasters’ equal employment opportunity practices.
To read the EEO Report & Order and subsequent proceedings, visit the FCC’s EEO page.
A plain-English, easy-to-read EEO compliance advisory.
The MAB and its member stations are committed to the following goals as part of our Broadcast Careers Program:
- Expanding the availability of education courses and experience opportunities helpful for a career in broadcasting.
- Promoting non-discrimination in all employment actions as well as diversity in the workplace.
- Training employees for increased responsibilities.
- Maximizing the pools of qualified applicants, including those from culturally and racially diverse backgrounds, for all job openings at participating stations.
- Promoting broadcasting as an exciting and rewarding career.
- Providing user friendly, up-to-date information on all job openings at participating stations.